+The Way you are+

She is a small girl
very small but kinda big heart
trust me
she is very2 gedil one
she likes to do what she wants
without considering any barrier
sometimes, she is otai person blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
but she dont kill people
just like to bully me ^^
sometimes she sulk a lotblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
eventhough she wont tell me, i can see it inside her eyes
but she keep her handsomeness..hahaha

she likes to hit me blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
but not like that lah =_____="
hit for gurau2 purpose..hahaha
that what makes her becomes much otai

Sometime she dont wanna listen to meblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
she likes to do what she want
yeah,she is very gedil

she likes to eat a lotblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
yes
eat!eat!eat!eat!

Yeah, all that thing that i was just mentioned makes me like her because she is what she is..she dont pretend to be others..she was just be like herself..she is my special buddies :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © +Constant ApeQ+