+ApeQ Rilly Needs Vacation!+

Haihhhh...i rilly need vacation
I want to go out to release all da stress and pressure inside my head
I want to have a long vacation
I want to go oversea
I want to find something new out there
I want to get rid of all my stress in my head
I want to have a vacation!
So,I want to go to sydney!!!!
why sydney?i also donno..
suddenly i think sydney is a nice place to be
sydney is a nice town to visit
sydney is something that we need to discover
sydney is having something that we need to revealed
So,who wants to accompany me?
Anyone are welcome..kakaka
I want to make my passport full
32 pages with different country remarks..haha
but now only have 2 (-___-")
Japan and Singapore
the worst part is my passport ends this 31 december 2010
so,lets go sydney!!!
wahlawey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © +Constant ApeQ+