+One More Week+

Recently,i felt like this..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
because of what?final is just one more weeek to go..

I've started to felt the big stone on my headblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

time is running very fast
but i'm moving very slow..
for this whole week,my mood is unpredictable..

sometimes,i think i'm gonna mad at someoneblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and sometimes,i just felt to kill someoneblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

but,that is a normal state of depressed demanding students..haha
what do i'm gonna do now is just tied my head tight and take the challenge..

stadi,stadi and stadi until my brain wake up 300%blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

i hope i can do well in this final exam..
because my previous result is totally suck..aihhhblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © +Constant ApeQ+