+And Finally.....+

Finally today 11february2010 final exam trimester 2 ends....!
P.A.R.A.D.I.S.E lol...haha
a week in examination 'hell' ends...aihhh..baru sem 2..kepoh..
There's still lot of exams awaiting for me...sem 3,bla,bla,bla and so on..
But still got time to relax maaa...
wahaa,after finish exam i went to alamanda wif bak,alip n atiq..got nothing to do there
just take a walk..alip want to buy futsal shoes..i bought 10 cd-r..bak? eat,eat and eat
Tonight going to kajang to play futsal wif friends until 1 a.m..then going to damai until morning..
Thats normal routines after exam...even test..haha
ok muhamad safig,stop to talk about after exam activity
so,how's bout your final exam???
errrrrrrrrrr.........

firstly,this is what i feel..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
My second feeling is just like this..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Then,it comes like this..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

What happenned to you muhamad safig?
i also donno la...aihh..
For being honest,i think i can answer well this 2nd trimester exam
the problem is,i'm not confident that all my answer will bring me above my target
i'm so worried bout tat..
worried about the things happened in my 1st sem haunted me again..
Afraid of one subject spoilt will pulled others down..really2 hate that..
I hope,this 2nd sem result will be much2 better...
but now,even i feel the freedom but i still cant give a big smile yet..
because many possibilities playing around my head..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Keep thinking about my result....
result...
result..
aihh....cool down apeq..cool down..cool downblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

try to smile..smile..smile,smile,smileblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
smile
smile
smile
smile
but the truth is,i think blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

dont want to smile this time..
wait for my feelings to calm down
then i laugh..aihh

-apeQsedangpeningkepaLa-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © +Constant ApeQ+