+When The Inner Part Of Me 'speak'.....+

Follow through....
Make your dreams come true...
Don't give up the fight...
You will be alright...
'Cause there's no one like you in the universe..

Don't be afraid...
What your mind conceives....
You should make a stand...
Stand up for what you believe...
And tonight..
you can truly say...
you're invincible

During the struggle...
They will pull me down..
But please,
Let I use this chance...
To turn things around....
And one more time..
I can truly say...
There's another invincible part of me..

Do it on your own...
It makes no difference to me...
What do I leave behind...
What do I choose to be...
And whatever they say....
My soul is unbreakable......

And you will never see it on me...because,it is the invincible part of me..
The inside of me...
Covers with the opposite of it outside of me..
Let it be...an 'Invincible'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © +Constant ApeQ+